Friday, January 13, 2012

What's in my Make-up Bag?


Some girls shared their 'war tools' on their blog. And I think, that's cool. Share what you use daily and let people know so maybe they can try them too. I'm sure that some people out there are looking for something that fits in their skin. I personally have tried for almost a years looking for a lipstick that fits on my sensitive lips. If their not fits on mine, my lips would be itchy and chapped. It's also happen on my face. When my SPF cream or my face powder are not fits on my skin, acnes attack!! Gosh, that is so annoying. However, I found this products and thankfully they are great for me. Mostly I use a local product.



  1. Daisy eyeshadow. Colors : pink, violet, bright gold, red brick. I love the matte colors of them. Perfect for daily use.
  2. Wardah eyeshadow. Colors : pink, bright gold, brown. This eyeshadow has glitter effect but not too much. So it still can used for daily.
  3. Wardah Matte Lipstick. Colour : Velvet Brown. I use this for semi-formal occasion.
  4. Lyra black eyeliner. This eyeliner is so bold! Just becareful when use it X)
  5. Wardah Lipgloss. Colour : Cinnamon Red. I use this for semi-formal and formal occasion. Love the taste :9
  6. Wardah Exclusive Lipstick. Colour : Rose Wood (brown). I use this for daily. The colour is almost same with my skin. So this is perfect for nude make-up.
  7. Wardah Mascara. Colour : Black. This is gives a natural effect. I'm looking for mascara that give me thick effect for my eyelashes.
  8. Wardah White Eyeliner. Great bright effect for my eyes!!
  9. Johnson's Baby Oil. For removing lipstick on my lips.
  10. Cleniderm cream. For my chapped lips. I'm not using this regularly, just when my lips feel so itchy. I got this from my doctor.
  11. Olay Natural White face cream. I love the matte effect and it's SPF.
  12. Curler Eyelashes.
  13. Some of my brooch

my make-up bag





mine is number 14
mine is number 31

my face powder, Wardah 02 Beige

                           
Fiuh. Well, that's my make-up. Glad to share with you all :)

love,
anind





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...