Wednesday, January 18, 2012

inLOVEwithfashion.com, a LOVEly place to shop

Valentine's Day is less than a month away. Have you prepared your outfit for dating with your LOVE? Or maybe you have a great plan to spend with your family or your friends? You still need adorable outfit to impress and make your occasion hard to forget.
I suggest you to take a look for inlovewithfashion.com website. They have a loooooot of adorable and fabulous dresses for your Valentine's Day. I found this LOVEly online shop from one of my blogger's friend, devorelebeaumonstre.com. Here are some their products I really love.

I love the pleats! Chiffon will never go wrong for this!
Delicate color, right? I always love with asymetrical  dress <3
This is perfect for the plain dresses. Look so vintage and stunning!
You need a bag to keep your things <3
Want to dance with me? Tango or swing?!
Vintage brooch for beauty lady

See? What an adorable products!! Mostly they used chiffon for material. Chiffon is really great. I LOVE the fall, flowy effect they made. And once more, they have a LOVEly competition called Valentine Competition. And I'm sure you LOVE to win it (me too! I wish I luck to win it!), before our LOVEly Valentine's Day. ;)


LOVE,
anind




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...