Saturday, January 21, 2012

Melting my brain

Sometimes when I am really tired, I like to watch a movie where I dont have to think of anything. It's an indulgence that I am not proud of, but I do end up sitting in front of a screen and watching 1 to 2 hours of fluff when needed.

But the problem is that I can't seem to cope with what is being put on the screen anymore. The immorality in all of the shows is incredibly shocking. I watched a terrible movie today and I am not proud of it. Who comes up with this pointless stuff? Where their is a swear every two seconds, and a sexual joke within every scene. And if it's not a sexual joke, its a scene. I hate modern movies.

So to balance my horrible taste in bad movies, I got my mom to choose one for me tonight. and SCORE! We have a winner!
The Help:

Not only does this movie have 1 of my favorite actresses in it, but it is a wholesome family movie. With a real plot, a real story, and real history. It's not about some stupid hick who traveled to the country and then was a jerk for a while until she fell in love with some bloke. It's about real life situations, things that you could actually see happening.
Not to mention that the acting was absolutely wonderful. I love when you are so into the story you can't tell they are acting.

And I laughed so hard in this movie, I thought I was going to start crying!

Oh and the costumes are amazing, maybe I will take out my sewing maching tommorrow.

In Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...