Monday, January 30, 2012

Black Gold Leopard

Black Gold Leopard






IFB has a new project : create your red carpet looks, it's about imagining what would you wear when you walk on red carpet. And I go to a classic, glamorous style with black, gold and a little bit leopard. I think I'm going crazy with leopard right now. I'm obsessed!!! And I think leopard still be great (and always) with black and gold. I love those colors. Looks so glamour, classy and sexy definitely.
I'm not a fan of a sleeveless dress, so I put a long sleeves dress and it's still look sexy right? Sexy is not about a big boobs or something else like that. Sexy is more in a smart way you speak, you talk, you do something, and enjoying your life. That's what I call sexy ;)


love,
anind

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...