Monday, January 30, 2012

Blogger Friends of Mine, Vintage Ashlee



I know her from a lovely, favorite fashion site around the world, Chictopia. First time I saw her style, my face looks like >> O.O
She's so awesome!! I love vintage. Really love it but still can't find the perfect vintage way for me. And this pretty girl absolutely become my favorite. Why should say no? Her curly fantastic hair are perfect natural accesories for vintage vibe. Her dresses? Don't ask. Just take a look at her photos and her blog and I'm pretty sure that you will love her at the first sight (especially if you vintage addicted).








Reading her lovely blog Faltering Bird making you want to read again, again and again. You can feel the deeply vintage on it and makes me want to see her pictures oftenly. Her photos are so lovely. The clothes, the photo itself. She know how to make a vintage style with her way and it's so lovely.

Take a look for her Chictopia's site too. Lovely!!

Source :
falteringbird.blogspot.com
chictopia.com/fauxfawn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...