Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Vested

IMG_3533
Shirt: Old Navy; Vest: Swapped; Pants: thrifted; Belt: H&M; Shoes: Zappos (similar); 
Necklace: F21; Earrings: H&M

  When I first looked at this vest that I picked up at a World Swap Day event, I almost put it back on the rack because the tag on the vest was not my usual size. But I gave it a second look, tried it on and it fit perfectly! So that's just a lesson that you should swap (or purchase) what fits and not focus on the numerical size.

Untitled-2
IMG_3529

I can now say that my red pants are no longer considered neglected!
Here is a round up of the way I've worn them so far:Pants
It will be fun to style them again when the weather warms up this spring.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...