Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Year, New Header

New year, new you. For me is new header. Still loving vintage style. Not only for fashion but also for photography and anything else. I also change my logo in my picture so whenever I put a picture you will see it. This is to marking that the pictures here belongs to me. Except if I got it from other source.
A little bit story about my name logo. I ever wrote "anindsay". It was according to my other blog ANINDSAY. You can check it if you mind. And now I change it (my name logo) become "anindrustiyan", according to my full name Anindhita Rustiyan Kusumaningtyas. Why "anindrustiyan" and not just "anindhita" or "anind"?
There are a lot of Anindhita out there but there is just one Anindhita Rustiyan in the world. Why? Because "Rustiyan" is the mixing of my parents name : Kadarustam and Harijanti. And I proud of it. That's why I prefer to make "anindrustiyan" as my trademark.
Besides change my header and my name logo, I also change my layout. I just tried some layout which I think cute. But most of them look messy when I try it and ruins my widgets. So I change it back to simple white, remove all my widgets and set them back. And, fiuh! it's all coming back clean, white, and simply :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...