Saturday, January 28, 2012

Awarded

Wow,

It indeed has been a long time since I was awarded! Thank you Nessimava y Aa' menealle nauva calen ar' malta.

My fellow sister in Elvish needed an elvish phrase of thanks (well not necessarily of thanks, but I couldn't remember thankful phrases, so I just went with a blessing/farewell).


Rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award to 15 other bloggers.


Rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award to 10 other bloggers.


Rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 5 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 5 other bloggers



So Seven things about myself!
1.I like writing, but I am pretty bad at it.
2.I really like art, but that isn't one of my forte's either.
3.My favorite instrument is a Cello, but I don't play Cello.
4.I give almost everything a name.
5. I can write in elvish and speak a little in elvish without looking it up.
6. I have counted down the hobbit movie since November 2010.. Such.. a ... nerd...
7. I finally watched Downton Abbey, and I enjoyed it immensely!

I Award:
Anyone who wants it, If you don't already have these awards I encourage you to take them, this is an easy way to get out of *actually* posting when you have writer's block..

Unfortunately for me all I have been doing is writing my book.. Their is no time for blogging!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...