Sunday, January 15, 2012

My teenager playlist

I know, the title of my blog may be a tad *proper* to be posting about these sorts of things, but I really don't care at the moment. And in fact, I like to post everything about myself (well mostly everything) and that ranges. It all depends on my mood, the day, the weather even!
So happy Sunday!

Today I went to church, asked the priest why the Confitior was omitted during mass, (I am so afraid that i am going to turn into the annoying ladies in mass who question the priests, thankfully he was perfectly happy to answer my question) ate like 3 more cake pops, and listened to music.

And I thought I would share with you the top 10 songs I listen to EVERY DAY. These of course vary, but I wear out songs and then move on, like clothes hahaha. But you should be warned, most of these songs are pretty random/nerdy.

1. Louder Than Words- Heyhihello; not only do I love this song, I really like the band... most especially Jakub Andrew.. :)

2. Down in the Valley- The Head and The Heart; this song is very Mumford and Sons, really well done vocals, and definitely some great contemplative music.

3. Blink- Chameleon Circuit; I like the aucoustic version of this (done by Charlie McDonnel). And yes, this song is based off of Doctor Who.

4. Forever Yours- Alex Day; though I dont agree with many of Alex Day's morals, I have to admit that he is an excellent artist.

5. Something on My Mind- Hawk Nelson; this is excellent juggling music.

6. Freak the Freak out- Victoria Justice and Victorious Cast; just a random song haha!

7. Lady Come Down- The Importance of Being Earnest Sountrack; I just get this song in my head.. all the time!

8. You and I- Ingrid Michealson; I just started recently listening to her, it's not really my favorite Genre of music, but Miss Michealson is definitely an awesome songwriter!

9. Fallin for you- Black Keys; I first listened to this from my brother, and I now listen to it all the time.

10. 600 pillows 2 guys, backwards pillow song- Rhett and Link: just funny music haha!

I hope you listen to some of these songs! If you are more into Owl City, I really know you will love Heyhihello, and if you like Mumford and Sons, you will like Head and the Heart.

In Christ
Milisande

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...