Friday, January 27, 2012

The room adventures

This is my room,
I am currently in that wooden swivel chair typing on that small black notebook laptop, staring at the screen with my panther picture from Discovery magazine over my white painted desk that seems to hold things that aren't really that neccesary.

That is my great grandmother's bed, on the right is the mirror that matches it. and nex to my bed is 2 books, a cable, and a completed theory test.



This is the *random* area that holds things of relative importance, but not of neccesity. Except for maybe the guitar.
The guitars name is Bernard, because he is huge. Behing Bernard is a picture of me when I was 5, and behind that is a hairbrush/comb/mirror set that also belonged to my great great grandma..






This is my dog, his name is Finnagan. He is an idiot but I love him. Finn is a Papillion (or toy spaniel) and acts more like a cat then a dog. He smells really bad all the time...

And in case you were wondering, this is the view from my desk.

Welcome to my rather messy closet, and the blue dress is the most used in there. Their are a ton of instruments all over my room. Next to my hoodie is my violin (his name is Filipe..) and the Mandablaster is next to bernard. Two electric violins take refuge in my closet, hidden nicely underneath my skirts.






And this next picture is my latest try at realistic art.. It is a lion and I like it, but I could have done something different with the background.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed looking into my room. You can tell the person by the room usually. Or at least some of the person.

:D

In Christ
Milisande

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...