Monday, January 30, 2012

The Beauty of LIFE

Hello my Lovely Blog Followers. It's been a while since I've been on. A lot has changed in the last year and I have nothing but great things in store for all of you. First of all, let me share with you what's been inspiring me as far as Fashion goes. Currently I'm into anything Furry, 1970's-ish, bold colors, platform wooden pumps, out of this world make-up and so on. Here are a few pictures I've been drooling over and cannot seem to GET OUT OF MY HEAD. Enjoy!!!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photos: Via Fashiongonerouge

The 80's Madonna is coming back in effect. Big Hair as well too. Really Bold Eye Make-up and Full skirts are making their way back in all our closets..Can't wait to in pull outfits together from all these inspiring photos! Pure Lust!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...