Friday, December 30, 2011

A List of Excuses

I know I did not complete my challenge. But I have excuses! You might consider them childish or not good enough, but even though I am dissapointed in myself i still think that my reasons are valid.

Christmas Is a time for being with my family, my brother will only be here for another 2 days! I will miss him dearly and I think that it would be rude on my part to be on the internet so much.
I spent one entire day solving a Rubik's cube... I know this excuse cancels out my previous excuse because I basically hid myself in my room until I solved it.. So 6 hours working aimlessly for something I couldn't repeat. Solving the cube was a fluke.. Because I can only sone 2/3 of it now.. Barely,I read the entire Hunger Games Trilogy. But I guess it only took me 4 days.
I could have done it in three but I wasn't that dedicated, and besides it took me a long time to absorb some of the elements in the book, I remember the least things from book 2.


Yes I only have 4 excuses... :(



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...