Saturday, December 10, 2011

BEA day 14 Muppets

Happy feast day of our lady of Loreto.

Today was a very simple day,

It started with a load of cleaning, I unpacked ALL the books downstairs and filled the entire bookshelf. I also cleaned the entire downstairs excluding the bathroom because my sisters rabbit was in there....

So she gets to clean that.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/89/Muppets_ver4.jpg/220px-Muppets_ver4.jpg

And then the boys were being so crazy that we decided to go to the new Muppet's movie! It was absolutely fantastic! I love the Muppet's, and I always will.

I grew up on Kermit the frog and animal.
"MORE DRUMS!"

The addition of Walter and his family was quite good, I especially liked the two new songs: Me Party, and Muppet or Man?

Of course there were the unforgettable classics like Rainbow Connection as well.

I want to hear your thoughts. Who was your favorite Muppet growing up?

In Christ



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...