Monday, December 19, 2011

2011 Avi's Photobooth

My iMac is going to have one year since it is with me. During this year I have had many hair changes. My hair has been blonde, dark, light brown and had lights. To very long to pixie hair. I don't regret anything. I love my hair.

My first picture.

Last year, my hair was very long and with lights.




During march, my hair was dark brown/chocolate.



I love you followers <3 this is me during april. My hair started to be lighter so...


I dyed my hair again black xD

On july...i had this crazy idea...that I wanted medium hair..and dark brown.

But..I wasn't happy and Emma Watson's pixie hair in Seventeen June-July Issue was haunting me...so i finally cut my hair.




But to be really honest...i don't like dark hair on me. I love blonde hair but right now I'm trying this new color: caramel.




So I hope you enjoy my crazy hair experience as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...