Thursday, December 8, 2011

BEA day 12 No parents in the house

Do you know what actually makes me sad?

When my parent's aren't at home.

Unlike the typical teenager I actually hate it when they leave me all alone. It's actually funny, when I am alone I am actually expected to do more, so that means I clean more, write more, do more school, and just do more.

When my parents are home I get to laze about a little more, which is weird because you would think that when they are home the constant nagging of your parents would drive you to work. But with me it's the reverse, when they aren't home I want them to be impressed with my work, I want the satisfaction of seeing their faces when they come into a house that has been cleaned for them.

Let's face it, when the house is not clean my mother does not function well. She gets anal, naggy, bossy, and really sometimes I just want to sit her in a room and give her a slab of beef to chew on. But when the house is clean she smiles, makes tea, sits down, has a deep breath, and I get to sit down and finally do some school.

Today I didn't even get dressed, I have done barely any school, I have a cold, and I had to take care of two very busy boys. When my mom came home it was not a happy moment. I basically said "Hi mom, I hope your day was great, mine was hell and now I have to do school!" then I went straight to the piano and practiced until it became quite clear that my headache is not gone so now I am trying to do theory whilst fretting over how stupid I will become if I do not accomplish some math this week.

And yes, I know that naggy isn't a word...

In Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...