Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Oh My GOSH!

For those of you who like make up but may not be the best at applying it, I have found the handiest new eye shadow stick. It’s the “Gosh Waterproof Eye Shadow Stick”.



“Silky and creamy eye shadow stick. A lasting formula which stays nice all day long. Also the perfect base for all powder eye shadows.
•Waterproof.
•Sharpening is never necessary; always ready for use.
•Highly recommended for sportswear as well as in warm weather conditions due to high melting point of the stick.
•Without mineral oil and preservatives.
•Contains no perfume.”


This is all true! These sticks are amazing. I have the gold one and my sister has the dusky pink one. I wear it to work and it stays on all day, up to 12 hours in a fairly humid environment. They are also so easy to put on, the stick is like a crayon almost so you essentially just colour in your eyelid (you don’t even have to be looking in a mirror!). They can be blended and it takes minutes to put on with little or no mistakes. They cost around €10 too which I consider a complete bargain for what you're getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...