Friday, July 16, 2010

And so it begins...

Here we are again.

Having previously given up on the world of blogging, I am again venturing back to the computer. This time, with a difference. Having read a mountain of fashion blogs over the past year, I have yet to find one that I can stick with. Why? Well, as much as I love watching catwalk shows from international fashion weeks and seeing gorgeous dresses from American brands, what's the point when I can't buy any of it for myself?

So this is where this blog is going to be different: Irish, affordable stores; Bargain, but quality, brands; Finding steals online; Student discounts and sales. Yes, this is where it's at.

Enjoy folks, hope it helps.

And so it begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...