Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Beautiful Stranger

For the past two days I have been feeling quite Nostalgic. I spent my entire day off listening to old Madonna songs from the 90's such as Lucky Star, Papa Don't preach, Secret (which I had a repeat,literally), Get Into The Groove and many other Madonna tracks from the past as well. The 80's and 90's have always been dear to me! The 80's to me was about creative freedom, Shoulder Pads, and Vinyl anything! And when it comes to the 90's all I can think about is Plaid, Nirvana, Savage Garden,and one hit wonders. I really wanna to go back to my youth and relive as much as I can. I mean, who wouldn't want to do that? Fashion always derives from the past and it always will. Each designer is constantly trying to renew a past trend such as platform Jelly shoes, or 1950's silhouettes like at Louis Vuitton! And I have to admit, I love it a LITTLE TOO MUCH..Well no not really!! Yes fashion should be innovative but the past is something we can all relate too! The pictures below are from Mirage Magazine, which is magazine geared towards the 1970's and jet set Hedonism. Every time I flip through Mirage Magazine I'm taken back to when my mom sported an Afro and Bell Bottoms with platform shoes. Which always brings a smile to my face. I will always love a great BLAST FROM THE PAST! Wouldn't You?


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Enjoy the new Playlist,nothing but Awesome Madonna songs from her past albums!!


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...