Tuesday, July 6, 2010

CRAZY FOR MIU MIU

Miuccia Prada to me is the genius of fashion innovation. Year after year, she creates such a fantasy, almost dream-like collection for Miu Miu, which to me is absolutely mind bending. I cannot begin to tell you how my mouth drops every time I see a new collection from Prada and also Miu Miu. These pictures prove that Miu Miu is definitely a fashion revolutionary in so many aspects than one! I mean, just look at the use of color from Navy blues to mustard yellows and beautiful Lilac Purples, along with almost washed out Mint Greens. This collection is infused with color all over! I love everything about Miu Miu. This is only the beginning! I love designers who go beyond conventional fashion designing and push the limits and Miu Miu is a great example of that!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...