Friday, March 2, 2012

The Perfect White Blouse

A white blouse is a style essential for every woman's wardrobe. I have a couple of white blouses and I've added this gorgeous Diamante blouse to my wardrobe!
white blouse, how to wear a white blouse, how to wear litas, how to wear black wedge boots, glamorous uk clothing, my 1st wish
Diamante Blouse - Glamorous
Leather Leggings - Topshop
Black Wooden Heels - My 1st Wish

This blouse is a fab investment and a fab price too at only £24.99! The blouse looks great with leather leggings, black leggings, jeans and shorts!
white blouse, how to wear a white blouse, how to wear litas, how to wear black wedge boots, glamorous uk clothing, my 1st wish
Diamante Blouse - Glamorous
Leather Leggings - Topshop
Black Wooden Heels - My 1st Wish

These leather leggings are another favourite of mine. They fit so well and they're another essential I think you would need in your wardrobe! You can wear leather leggings with heels and a blouse for a night out and for daywear you can tone the leggings down with flat shoes and an oversized jumper.
white blouse, how to wear a white blouse, how to wear litas, how to wear black wedge boots, glamorous uk clothing, my 1st wish
Black Wooden Heels - My 1st Wish


What do you think of blouses? Do you wear them often? Do you have a white blouse you wear all the time?

fashion-train

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...