Sunday, March 25, 2012

Cross Jumper + Disco Pants

Feels like i've not done an outfit post in forever! I have been super busy this week and at the moment my weeks just get busier & busier!
I thought i'd take these photos in a different setting just because I always use the same few places to take photos and thought I should try out somewhere else!
cross jumper, crucifix jumper, disco pants, bloggers in disco pants, black disco pants, how to wear disco pants, how to wear black disco pants
Jumper - Apricot Clothing
Disco Pants - American Apparel @ ASOS
Wedges - Desire Clothing

I couldn't wait until I got my hands on this jumper which is from Apricot Clothing! A lot of you have seen it on my Instagram and twitter already as I've worn it a few times and it's super comfortable! A few people have asked me if It's from a certain retailer but this jumper a lot cheaper and from Apricot! (same style though!)
cross jumper, crucifix jumper, disco pants, bloggers in disco pants, black disco pants, how to wear disco pants, how to wear black disco pant
cross jumper, crucifix jumper, disco pants, bloggers in disco pants, black disco pants, how to wear disco pants, how to wear black disco pant

I've teamed this outfit with my new pair of disco pants and my favourite black wedges for a more glamorous look but I love how you can dress this jumper up or down! For daywear i've been wearing this jumper with vest tops and leggings or jeans and I've had so many compliments for it! I love this jumper as it's warm too so if it's a dry day but still cold you can wear this jumper without a jacket!
cross jumper, crucifix jumper, disco pants, bloggers in disco pants, black disco pants, how to wear disco pants, how to wear black disco pant
cross jumper, crucifix jumper, disco pants, bloggers in disco pants, black disco pants, how to wear disco pants, how to wear black disco pant
Jumper - Apricot Clothing
Disco Pants - American Apparel @ ASOS
Wedges - Desire Clothing

For any of you who have been looking at a jumper like this you won't regret it! I think it's going to look great when you want to wear it this winter and many winters to come not just in spring!
I think it's a fab buy especially for only £29! I really love the feel of this jumper too it's very soft on your skin and you feel like you've gone out wearing your pyjamas if you team the jumper with leggings! I love the shape of this jumper too. I got a size small and it still looks oversized!

What do you think of this Jumper? How do you wear disco pants?
fashion-train

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...