Monday, March 26, 2012

Cobalt and Hot Pink

IMG_3660
Top: purchased w/giftcard c/o Burlington Coat Factory; Jeans: H&M (similar); Shoes: Zappos (similar); 
Clutch: in giftbag from Winter 2012 IFB Conference; Jewelry: Target & F21

Happy Monday!  Hope you had a lovely weekend! 
After having to make a recent trip to the chiropractor to get adjusted, I've decided that I have to lighten my load literally and definitely plan to reach for clutches and smaller bags rather than my usual heavy shoulder bags for a while. 
outfit 3-22-12
I'll have to take a note from Dotty and Allie's clutch packing techniques. Packing lighter will also force me to be more strategic about my shoe choices because my usual bag almost always includes an extra pair of shoes.
IMG_3656
Here's to a positive and productive week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...