Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year! New Me!

Hello to all..Sorry about my absence. I've been so busy lately preparing for school, moving out of my house to a new place, spending time with my boo, along with other things. I have to admit though, 2010 was not a good year for me,but 2011 is going to be even better. I usually don't make New Year's resolutions,but I feel that this time around, I probably should. My first resolution for this new year is I want to be more daring, more of a risk-taker, I use to be, then all of a sudden, I started living in a box..Not that much fun living in a box taking you no where. Which explains my daring new years outfit, very glitzy, with a touch a vintage charm. Next resolution would to be more confident in my own abilities and talents. I'm have so much talent, but I ALWAYS tend to under rate myself, I'm pretty much my own worst critic!! And my third resolution would be to conquer all my worst fears, like ghosts, roller coasters,and free fall jumping!! I'm a bit of baby,but a cute one at that!! And who can forget my love for fashion..My ultimate goal is to break into the industry..I would really love to be a creative director of a major fashion magazine, like Joe Zee at Elle, He's a god and I want to be a GODDESS..LOL!! Do any of you have resolutions you want to share.I would love to know!!!



Photobucket




Jacket from Goodwill, Dress from H&M


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...