Thursday, January 20, 2011

INSPIRATION


Photobucket


Photobucket








I can't believe we are already 20 days into the NEW YEAR..Time really dose fly by..and it's going by faster as I get older..BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! But onto better things..Here are some pictures that are inspiring my wardrobe at the moment; since spring is right around the corner, I'm feeling full skirts, cut off tops, bohemian prints and a course tons of floral print anything!! I'm a really big fan of the 70's, if I could rock an Afro with bell bottom jeans and a bright colored top everyday, I seriously would....Silly me, but I honestly dig the freedom of expression the 70's had, as well as Woodstock, Jimi Hendrix and Charlie's Angels..I should have been born during the 70's and not the late 80's..I appreciate my life, cannot wait for this year to really evolve,I feel a lot of great things are coming my way!! 2011 is already making me smile ear to ear!!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket







Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...