Thursday, January 13, 2011

"Orgasm blush, Lipstick ‘n conceiler,Devil in a tight dress. Girl you a killer and aint nobody realer"

Recently I've been getting back into Fashion Photography, as well as do my own styling and Hair and Make-up for all my photoshoots..I hadn't shot any pictures in the last 5 months and decided it was time to get back into the game and I feel no time is better than now..One of my strengths has always been photography and styling,along with hair and make-up...And to be honest, I'm really pleased with how all the pictures turned out. I'm even thinking about submitting some of my work to major fashion magazines,wish me luck!!! The model I shot, Minerva Mendez, who I've worked with before is absolutely stunning..You can almost do any kind of look on her and she'll always deliver....She's such a versatile model..Let me know what you all think of the photos!!!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...