Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Nailing It


Up until about a month or two ago, I bit my nails religiously. Now that I've finally got something to work with, I've stocked up on nail varnishes. But if, like me, you're a newbie to nail art, the idea of stencils and designs seems like something that would end disastrously.

Enter Isadora.
Isadora graffiti nails do the work for you. You paint you nails as normal. Then apply the graffiti top coat, and leave a few seconds. Slowly, it will crack away leaving a chipped patterned effect.

Available in black, white, blue, yellow, pink and green from Debenhams and Shaws next month for 7.50. I love the white and gold combo above so I will definitely be trying it out.

Don't believe me? Check this out:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...