Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fall Fashion Inspirations

Fall is most definitely upon us. I cannot wait to break out my wool sweaters and sky high boots for the chilli weather that is upon us!! Well to be honest, it feels like summer is just beginning here in Los Angeles..But that doesn't mean I can't wear fall fashions early..So coming back to fall..I'm really feeling like big chunky cable sweaters, banded pencils skirts in a variety of fall colors. Beautiful hair updo's that compliment my face shape and make-up in hues of browns and lilac purples. Fall is most definitely a time where you can dress for comfort and still look fashionable!
These pictures below inspire me to be daring,bold,but still me at the same time.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




ENJOY!!!


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...