Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fashion Go-Go

I've been so MIA lately. This is because of my current schedule,working all the time,as well as doing photoshoots throughout the weeks.I actually have one coming up this week with my friend Johanna..Can't wait..These recent pictures I shot of my friend Johanna,which you can see below, are from a recent photoshoot I did a week and a half ago..My inspiration for this photoshoot came from tie dye shirts and cats.I added a lot of grain to these pictures to give them a raw feel. As if they were shot with film!I also made the shirt she has on in the picture with the cat eye sunglasses,which I purchased from the 99 cent store..It was a complete steal. I also got the striped bikini from the 99 cent store as well..The leather Jacket is from Styles in San Pedro and all jewelry is from Santee Alley in Downtown Los Angeles..These picture are my most favorite pictures I've shot this year so far!! I always love to do different styles of photography,mainly fashion. All wardrobe styling by me, make-up by me as well,and hair by Johanna herself..Let me know what you all think of it!!!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...