Wednesday, February 1, 2012

>>Small Things~








I was wearing:
Floral Skirt: Target
Golden Wallet: Marie Claire Italy Gift
Shoes: Forever 21



All my life I’ve been made fun of my height, I’m 1.60 according to my doctor but I think I’m smaller. For as long as I can remember, my family have made jokes about how small I am, most of them are taller than 1.70 or even more. I have a cousin who’s height is 2 meters long. I think it’s weird they make fun of me when I have the average height of my country’s population. Not only have I had to deal with my height but also with my baby face. I don’t look my age, everyone thinks I’m 2-3 years younger than I am, I used to complain a lot, mostly when I was a teenager. I hated looking so young, but time has passed and I realized it was something good, that way I’m not aging so fast.

I’ve wished so many times to be tall, I’ve always wanted to be a model, it’s my failed dream because I’ve always been aware of my short height. But thank God heels exist.

“I don’t know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.” – Marilyn Moroe

So, if you suffer because of your height too, just remember:

“All the best things come in little packages”.

xoxo
-Avi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...