Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Stripey Jeans & 20% off Motel Rocks!

Happy February 29th everyone! I like leap years and the fact this day only comes once every 4 years. It makes me think what life's going to be like in 4 years time...
Anyway I've been wanting a pair of these jeans for so so so so long and I finally caved in and got a pair that's right they are the Jordan Stripey Jeans by Motel!
how to wear stripey jeans, stripey jeans, motel rocks skinny jordan jeans
Coral Blouse - Desire Clothing
Jordan Jeans - Motel Rocks
Black Wedges - So You Shoes

These jeans don't really feel like jeans they're possibly the comfiest pair of jeans I own and I absolutely love them! I'm wearing these jeans with another recent purchase of mine from Desire Clothing! Isn't this blouse fab?! I am going to wear it a lot right now and especially in the summer with shorts!

how to wear stripey leggings, how to wear striped jeans, how to wear stripey jeans, motel rocks jordan striped jean

These shoes are my favourites right now. I think for a night out they're perfect to where with any outfit and they are not too high either! and the wedges go perfectly with these striped jeans!

how to wear stripey leggings, how to wear striped jeans, how to wear stripey jeans, motel rocks jordan striped jean
how to wear stripey leggings, how to wear striped jeans, how to wear stripey jeans, motel rocks jordan striped jean
Coral Blouse - Desire Clothing
Jordan Jeans - Motel Rocks
Black Wedges - So You Shoes

I think these jeans are worth the money and that you'll get some serious wear out of them! I think this outfit would look fab with a black blouse like this or a petrol blue blouse too!
how to wear stripey leggings, how to wear striped jeans, how to wear stripey jeans, motel rocks jordan striped jean


Motel Rocks have an amazing 20% off everything tonight! All you have to do is type in 'SPRING20' at the checkout! who can resist a pair of these jeans for only £38.40!

What do you think of these jeans? Are you into jeans at the moment?

fashion-train

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...