Saturday, July 30, 2011

Better late than never.


*White parrot, I love you*



Hello!

Sorry for the long hiatus. Oh my. It has been a long time, and I do apologize. I have been busy with school's stuffs, plus, personal life got in my way.

If you're my twitter follower, you'd have known that I had six-days holiday trip to Bali, one of the beautiful island in the world. It was so awesome. That 'six-days' went by so fast. I didn't notice it at all. It hurts to leave that place. Sometimes you love something so much that it hurts to leave it, but you must. But, overall it was a great holiday ever! Other pictures will be upload soon.

Okay, another school year has started, finally. I'm a high school student now. I know I should be excited. I know I should be thrilled at the prospect of seeing my friend again after having holiday for the past two months. And I am. I am excited! I'm excited to see my new school building, new friends, and friends of mine. It's just... well. It's going to be so different this year. I'm not a little kid anymore. I'm going fifiteen! Oh well, just wish me a buch of luck guys for doing this all kind.

I love you all, my readers ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...