Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Another.

The other photos of my yearbook photoshoot.


Focus Shirt-Unbranded Skirt-Sox Gallery Socks-Zara Oxford shoes

Hello!
I just have to breathe. Really. Like they made me do in yoga that one time I went. In. Out. In. Out. I can just set it down on paper like I do every other little thing that happens to me, and then it will be alright. But, this is not something bad happens to me. You know, I've recieved my graduation announcement. And, finally graduated from Junior High School. Soon, I will be a High School student so can't wait! Thank you for all the support guys! And last but not least, thank God for everything.

"Yes, maybe I'm not a pretty girl. But I have something that pretty girls don’t have. Ugliness."
-Cassie Regina. My classmate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...