Monday, May 16, 2011

Red Power

Zara-tshirt and shoes, Unbranded Blazer and shorts, Sunafix stocking

Hello everyone!
I wasn't able to blog three days ago because of some problems with blogger. I've been very patient for this incident. Anyway... above are photos my sister took yesterday, yes we made a time to have a little photo session. I think a touch of this red color is great! Read has a power to make an outfit looks bright and brave. Isn't it huh?
Hm... It's only nineteen days left to the result announcement of national examination. I'm trying to relax and optimist for this. Wish me luck guys! And I believe that I and all my schoolmates (especially for 9th grader) will pass this with a best score!! Oh God... hear us.

p.s I will announce my first giveaway! I hope you will participate in it. Just wait and see.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...