Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Gypsy

I've been really M.I.A. lately,since I've been busy doing photoshoots, spending time with my lovely boyfriend Carlos and also just got a new job at justfab.com as a Fashion Adviser, it's left me very little time to blog about outfits, the latest trends,and also what I've been into as of lately. Don't worry my fellow followers, I have not forgotten about you, if anything I'm always thinking of new things to post that will interest and inspire you! lately I've been into anything Tribal, 70's ish, crochet ponchos which you can see in the picture below and also stone jewelry. I love how the 70's are coming back, but I'm not one for trends,but I find myself buying bell bottoms and big round sunglasses, what can I tell you, I LOVE THE 70's.


Photobucket


Photobucket






I cannot stop living in the crochet poncho I purchased just last week at Hi-Fashion.It's so versatile and can be worn with cute shredded shorts and big chunky heels,which I will be adding to my closet soon!!!


Photobucket


Photobucket





And here's a close up of how fun this crochet poncho is!!! Sorry for the Blurry photo!!! But you get the idea!!!!


Photobucket





Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...