Thursday, December 2, 2010

Vintage Goodies

Lately..I've been hunting down the best vintage I could find. And I found SOME AWESOME,OUT OF THIS WORLD PIECES!! I found everything from Vintage 80's sweaters with cool abstract patterns, and one with micro glitter that I LOVE TO DEATH. And I even went through my mom's vintage closet and found an AMAZING FLORAL JACKET. It's huge on me,but I'm going to get it tailored!! And last week I stopped by my local Goodwill Store and picked up a Vintage Sequined Bolero Jacket that is INSANELY BEYOND THIS WORLD GORGEOUS along with an Ethnic printed top,which is gorgeous as well!! Let me know what you all think of them!!


Photobucket


Photobucket






And here's a snapshot of me in the Vintage Sequined Bolero Jacket, along with a vintage necklace and also ring!!!


Photobucket







Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...