Thursday, November 18, 2010

The NIGHT is YOUNG

What girl dose not like WILDFOX COUTURE. I mean, their line of t-shirts and jeans can make any girl a fashionista. And with their new Spring 2011 collection inspired by Marie Antoinette, any fashionista is going to be loving their entire collection from the very first t-shirt to the last. I'm in complete Awww over the lookbook! The make-up, the hair, the styling, everything is literally to die for. I myself is in love with the Drama Queen Tee, like OMG, That totally screams *ME*. And each time I see a new lookbook from Wildfox Couture, it puts me in complete nostalgia. Takes me back to my youth when I use to have sleepovers, Tea Parties, and I even use to play with Barbies. Ahahaha. No matter what, we all still Young Forever in our minds. Shoot, I'm 23 and I feel like I'm 16 all over again..The night is TRULY YOUNG!!!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...