Saturday, June 26, 2010

Blue Jean Baby

Hey everyone..Sorry I've been M.I.A for a couple of weeks. But I'm back now..I'm actually doing my 1st official outfit post. I really don't think my style is all that unique but I really did love this outfit and thought I could share it with the rest of you..And also get your feedback from it as well!! I'm wearing a Gelmart Lace Black Corset ($1 from the 99 Cent store), Vintage Calvin Klein Highwaist Denim ($1 for the Dollar Everything Store), Vintage Belt ($1 from the Dollar Everything store),and also a Vintage Necklace ($4 from a Jewelry stop in Downtown Los Angeles)..Let me know what you all think of this outfit..I love it..And I will definitely be doing more outfit posts soon!!!



Photobucket





Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...