Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Black and Gold

IMG_3565
Turtleneck: H&M (similar); Skirt: Gap; Necklace: F21; Shoes: Nine West; Leopard Printed Coat: Fred Flare

black and gold
My kitten has some sort of radar and often manages to tamper with something when I am rushing out the door.   This time around my outfit was almost a casualty.  I was sitting down to work on something on my laptop before heading to work the other day and she pounced on this skirt with wet paws from dipping her feet in her water bowl...thankfully the paw prints weren't visible when they dried. Normally she's a pretty enjoyable pet, but hopefully she's mellow out as she gets older.  I'm happy the skirt didn't end up in the laundry basket because choosing another would have made me late for work!
 IMG_3562
Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...