Wednesday, February 22, 2012

How to wear Green Jeans

Green jeans, how to wear green jeans, studded loafers, fashion blogger, top fashion blogger, fashion blogger style
Leather Jacket - Topshop
Vest top - ASOS
Jeans - Glamorous
Studded Loafers - Linzi Shoes

This is a pretty simple outfit but I absolutely love it! I'm wearing just a plain white vest top with my new green jeans from Glamorous and my favourite studded loafers! I wear these and my chelsea boots the most out of all my shoes right now and it's weird isn't it that no matter how many shoes you buy you only end up wearing the same 5 pairs over and over....
Green jeans, how to wear green jeans, studded loafers, fashion blogger, top fashion blogger, fashion blogger style
Leather Jacket - Topshop
Vest top - ASOS
Jeans - Glamorous
Studded Loafers - Linzi Shoes

I've never really worn jeans till a couple of months ago. Now I seem to have about 5 pairs! I really love coloured jeans and these green jeans are completely different but they are not too 'out there' which i love! I love how dark green goes with everything (I live in my dark green shorts) and is such a good alternative to wearing blue.
studded loafers, studded shoes, diy studded shoes, linzi shoes
Studded Loafers - Linzi Shoes


I also (attempted) filming a video yesterday to go with this outfit post. I don't normally do youtube videos and I found out yesterday they take forever to edit and I didn't even know how to use Imovie! It's my first attempt and I hope you all like it!


Let me know what you think of the Video!

fashion-train

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...