Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Cake pops..

Dearest Bloggers,
I come to you in order to inform you of the greatest misfortune of my Christmas Season..
That's right,
Cake Pops....
Or more correctly known as; my involuntary cake Poop.

Okay.. I tried making gluten free cake pops for my mom, and I had a meltdown. I think melting the chocolate was hard, and not using *cake* in my cake Pooh's was an bad choice on my part. I had to use every blender in the house in order to crumble the cake/brownie and then used a food processor to put in the frosting... Lets just say that my experiment at making something my mom could actually eat... Well it was rather messy.

Hey it wasn't even like they looked bad.. They actually looked pretty delicious..


I think it was the fact that they were brown, falling off their lollipop sticks, and also dripping of the heavy chocolate that adorned them with the name of Cake Poops...

Note to self:
1. never EVER use brownie mixture again in Cake Pops.
2. Bakerella lies about how easy it is,
3. next time eat them all... Don't share, hide them in your room and watch Doctor Who...


In Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...